Monday, July 20, 2009

Snippets

. . . of life in our house.

We went mini-golfing! I haven't been in years. I probably won't go for many years again. But we had fun. :-DBill and the pooches "This is what happens when you sit on my feet!"A small break in packing occurred earlier this week when this comic strip character FINALLY went for a haircut! Not that he doesn't look cute with any length of hair, but this has been a growing need for some time; and the hints have not produced action. I think me calling him Reggie all day Sunday did the trick--he trotted off on Monday without a word from me. ;-)Rosie wants to know how she's going to travel to the new house.Erik and Sam taking a little break. I'm not sure why Sam thought he needed a break, but he definitely thought so!Rosie, still trying to figure out how she would like to be packed:Erik . . . packing . . . ??. . . like father, like sonPippin pitches in with some "Hey, you look stupid! Let me gnaw at that!" help. We leave for Wisconsin in two days!!! Can I tell you how glad we'll be to leave this weather behind? It was 106 in the shade today. GROSS!

No comments: