Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shameless Shutterfly Plug

I found out about this cool promotion from Carrie's blog and decided I had to participate!

For the past couple of years, I've tried to get back in the habit of sending out Christmas cards including a kind of yearly update and some pictures--and I've had fun doing it too! I love the idea of adding pictures to cards because I think it . . . how can I describe it? I love hearing from people at Christmas, pictures or no, but seeing the sparkling smiles or laughing over a silly picture add something special to the holidays and make me feel a little more close and connected to people who are far away! It seems even more important when we are living so far away from many of our family and friends. So I try to do the same when deciding on our cards each year.

Recently, realizing that November is getting away from me and December coming faster than the speed of light, I had been looking at photo cards at the Nameless Supplier we've bought from in the past, fretting a little about rising prices. Then I read Carrie's post. Exciting! Not only is Shutterfly doing a promotion where bloggers can get 50 free cards, their cards are cheaper than the Competitor Who Shall Remain Nameless! YES!! :-)

So, we are going to try Shutterfly this year. And maybe not just for cards--they do all sorts of other things too, including ornaments, calendars, and photo books.

So forgive my shameless plug for Shutterfly--you'll be glad when you get our Christmas card in the mail! :-D

Here are some of MY favorite cards from the site; I haven't shown Erik yet, so we'll see what we end up choosing!

Are you sending cards this year? :)

No comments: