Saturday, June 12, 2010

We Interrupt the Regularly Scheduled Broadcast for a Picnic in the Park

So, I totally forgot about posting these pictures in a timely fashion. I started a new folder for my photos and this picnic was the last batch in the old folder and - oops. So pretend it's the very end of May . . .

The men were all being manly and eating meat at a BBQ with other men from church, so a couple of friends and I decided to have a picnic in a park.

This is my friend Julie:

This is my friend Becky:
And here is the whole crew!After pizza and fruit, Meredith and Lili went to play in the sand.MeredithLil
Becky and Julie cleaning up while I took some pictures.
The "big" kids were playing too.
Lexie
Kenadie & Hannah
David kicking the ball
Then it was time for cookies. Mmm . . .
Followed by a scavenger hunt for things that could be found in a park (they made the list earlier)
Lili & Julie
Becky & Meredith
Swinging--love that laugh!
"Look, Miss Christel."
"Fuffly!"
(yes, I spelled that right--the little white stuffed poodle is NOT named Fluffy, it is called Fuffly)
Good times :-)

No comments: