Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Family Picture Debacle

Oh, what the heck. I couldn't wait. Two posts in one day! Lucky you. ;-)
Happy Birthday, Dad!!!

*****

What can I say? It seemed like a good idea at the time . . . it quickly became apparent that it was, in fact, a very bad idea, but by then I was too stubborn to admit it. Here are just a few of the shots from our Family Photo Shoot.

"Here, honey--take my picture, quick!"
"Ok . . . you do realize that you're missing a dog, a cat and a wife, right?"Four out of six . . . a little better . . .
. . . then the cat ran for the hills and the dogs decided they'd had enough. I think I snapped this right before running up the stairs shouting, "Family pictures are fun!!!" The cats didn't seem to agree.
Don't you love that Erik is still posting as though this might possibly be a picture?
This is my personal favorite. I'm thinking Christmas card material here.
Then my feeble brain thought, "Maybe it would be better just to take some shots of the dogs outside." Heh.

Thomas: "Everyone seems cranky . . . "
Pippin: "I hate Christmas."
Pippin: "Did you know about this stupid hat?"
Thomas: "You do look pretty stupid. Move away from me.""Maybe if we stare at her, she'll feel sorry for us and it will all be over."
What a pitiful elf.
Thomas however, could totally get into this solo posing thing! Maybe we should do this more often!
"Say what?"
And now for the cats . . .

I'm pretty sure his thought process is along the same lines as the dogs . . . "I hate Christmas. I am not an elf."Nuri went a little further and actually feigned illness.
Did I mention that our Christmas cards were going to be late this year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I must say it was all worth it just for the last picture of Nuri! I laughed out loud. I can't wait to see the card. Love you - k

Mom said...

Hee! hee!